Monday, November 3, 2008

Stand up and Fight-America- Vote McCain!

With just 24 hours to go before I can cast my vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin, I wanted to give you all a little inspiration to get your through the day. Just remember the Only Poll that matters is tomorrow's poll...Don't let the OLM keep you home, get out and Vote. If you do nothing else on November 4th, Make sure you Vote.


Here's my favorite McCain endorsement of the year, it's from a Veteran of the war in Iraq...You may have seen it before, but it's worth watching again. It reminds us that elections have consequences and that Freedom is Never Free.

Be Inspired:




John McCain has asked us to "Stand up and Fight" for America...Are you Ready? It's up to us now. We the People will speak tomorrow....in the words of John McCain "We don't hide from History, We Make History!"

Stand Up and Fight America......This Video gives me Chills....




Now get out and Vote!!! Let's make History tomorrow!!

No comments: