Saturday, November 1, 2008

Obama: Do As I Say...Not As I Do

After watching Obama's infomerical the other night, I couldn't help but wonder who was buying Obama's "Magic Beans". The magical ones that would eliminate all your bills, and you wouldn't have to work hard to achieve...You know Obama-topia. Then I saw the video of this Obama supporter, who apparently really believes that if Obama wins, she "won't have to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage. "




H/T Gateway Pundit

Apparently Ms. Joseph hasn't heard about how Barack treats his own family. I've told you before about his brother George who lives in a shack in Africa on about $12 a month. But now the AP has discovered that Obama's Aunt Zeituni Onyango, the one he describes in his book "Dreams of My Father", living in subsidized housing in Boston. Turns out Barack's Aunt has been living in this country illegally for four years and living off Government assistance. She was ordered to be deported the same year, that she attended Obama's celebration of his United States Senate seat. She apparently called her nephew two years ago, but yesterday he released a statement saying he didn't know she was here in the country illegally or that she was living off the government. Do not mistake I am not condemning Ms. Onyango. I understand why someone from Kenya would want to stay here, under any circumstances, possible, but there is No Excuse for Barack Obama's negligence when it came to his own family.

This Guy has some Cojones. He blatantly ignores his own Family members suffering, then turns around and lectures Americans about being "Selfish" for wanting to keep the money they earn. Obama needs to a lesson on what Charity really is, and so does his "I gave at the Office" Running Mate, Joe Biden. I gave more to Charity last year than Biden. I have housed more friends and family over the years, than the two of them combined and I'm "Selfish"? And Obama has made millions of his book sales, yet allowed those family members that he spoke so highly of in those books to live in squalor. And I''m the "Selfish" one? Please.

Behold The Master of Hypocrisy at Work:




I just can't believe that Obama supporters are scraping those bumper stickers off with Razorblades yet. They might as well have P.T. Barnum's picture on their shirts and stickers. Obama puts on a good show, but there is zero substance. I can't wait to Vote for McCain.

No comments: